Privacy & Cookie Statements BADASS STUDIOS LTD
Processing personal data via website and contact requests
BADASS STUDIOS LTD (BADASS STUDIOS or we/us/our) maintains a large network of leading and authentic digital influencers that we may connect to our customers who have brand portfolios in but not limited to the Esports, gaming, beauty, fashion, lifestyle and food industry.
Through our services, website, or via other interaction or communication with us, personal data may need to be processed. BADASS STUDIOS LTD considers that a careful handling of personal data is of paramount importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured. In processing, BADASS STUDIOS LTD lives up to the obligations under the Applicable Data Protection Law.
In order to fulfil and optimise our services, we need to process certain personal data. In any case, your privacy is highly important to us. In this Privacy Statement, we will inform you about the way we process your personal data when you visit our website or make use of our services. It is important that you read and understand this Privacy Statement, so you can make an informed decisions and genuine choices about the data that we process.
1 To whom does this Privacy Statement apply?
This Privacy Statement applies to you when you visit our website or otherwise engage with BADASS STUDIOS.
2 Who is the data controller?
The data controller for the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
BADASS STUDIOS LTD
256 Martin Way
3 What types of personal data do we process?
We may process the following types of personal data:
- Personal data of visitors of BADASS STUDIOS website. The personal data we process of our visitors of our website includes your name and address data; IP address; type browser; search history; time of the session; online behaviour; demographic information (country and language); age; gender (not per person but in general).
- Personal data via our contact form or contact email address. Personal data can be processed by means of a contact form, where you are asked to enter various information. You choose which Information you provide. The personal data we process via our contact form or contact email address includes your name and/or company name; (company) email address; title; phone number; website; social media account (username); YouTube channel; reach on social media; your question or message.
4 What are the purposes for the processing of your personal data?
We may process your personal data for various purposes:
- Maintaining our administration;
- Approaching you if requested;
- Making propositions;
- Improving our services;
- Maintaining contact, handling enquiries, complaints and disputes;
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitor online behaviour; Measure Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA); Improvement of the website (statistical analysis);
- Assess new business, job or press enquiries.
We will not further process your personal data for other purposes than mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
5 What are the applicable legal grounds for the processing of your personal data?
We only process your personal data when there is a legal ground. When you are a website visitor or otherwise engage with BADASS STUDIOS , we may process your personal data for the following legal grounds:
- Consent for auditing a marketing campaign
We may ask for your consent for certain data processing activities such as auditing the effect of a marketing campaign.
We may furthermore process personal data based on our -and your- legitimate interest to the extent such interest is not overridden by your privacy interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. The legitimate interests that we may rely on for the processing of your personal data are to operate and grow our business, to communicate with you in relation to our website and provide support, to keep our website updated and relevant, to protect our business and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and for due diligence purposes if we choose to sell, transfer or merge (parts of) our business.
- Statutory obligations
When required, we may process your personal data to meet with statutory obligations, such as our obligations arising out of tax laws.
6 How long will your personal data be retained?
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which we have obtained it. In principle, we may retain your personal data up to a maximum of five years upon the ending of our engagement for statistical and administrative reasons, unless we are required to retain your personal data to comply with a statutory obligation.
The data that is being processed via our contact form or contact email address shall be saved as long as the nature of the form or the content of your email is necessary for its full answer and handling.
7 Who has access to your personal data?
Next to that, BADASS STUDIOS may involve third party service providers who will act as a data processor on our behalf. BADASS STUDIOS LTD selects its service provides with due care and makes all necessary arrangements with these third parties. In any case, BADASS STUDIOS will enter into a data processing agreement which includes arrangements on data security to protect your personal data against data breaches. An example of a service provider we use is Google Analytics. Google Analytics is used for analysis of visit and click behaviour on our website and gives BADASS STUDIOS insight into the effectiveness of the website. Based on the results, improvements to the website are made. There is a processing agreement in place with Google Analytics for dealing with the collected data. The data are anonymised as much as possible and are not provided to third parties.
Persons working at or on behalf of BADASS STUDIOS may have access to your personal data on a need-to-know basis.
BADASS STUDIOS may provide your personal data to the competent authorities upon their request to the extent legally required or to the extent this would be necessary to defend BADASS STUDIOS’ rights in legal proceedings or investigations or if BADASS STUDIOS has a legal obligation to disclose your personal data.
BADASS STUDIOS may provide your personal data to third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this Privacy Statement.
We will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
8 Are your personal data processed outside the EEA?
Our third-party service providers may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) which may not offer an adequate level of protection of personal data. In order to protect your personal data and to live up to our statutory obligations we shall implement additional safeguards, for instance by entering into a data transfer agreement on the basis of the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission prior to engaging service providers outside the EEA.
9 How is your personal data secured?
We will exercise due care when dealing with your personal data. Amongst other things, this means that we will adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure and protect your personal details against loss and unlawful processing. We protect our systems and applications according to the applicable standards for information security and we also make data processing agreements with our service providers which include obligations to implement adequate security measures.
10 Your rights
You have certain privacy rights in relation to your personal data pursuant to the privacy regulations, such as the right of access, the right of rectification, the right of erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object. Please find below more details on how and when you can exercise your rights.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request rectification of your data if it is inaccurate. You may also supplement any incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate interest for processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data if:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed it; or
- you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and no other legal ground exists; or
- you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for processing; or
- your personal data is unlawfully processed; or
- your personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for the period in which we have to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and request restriction; or
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is required by you for legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing, for the period in which we have to verify overriding legitimate grounds.
- The right to data portability. You may request us to receive the personal data that concern you. You may also request us to send this personal data to a third party, where feasible. You only have this right if it regards personal data you have provided to us, the processing is based on consent or necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, and the processing is done by automated means.
In order to exercise your rights please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . We aim to respond to your request within one month after receiving such a request. However, this one month term may be extended with two months. In such event, we will inform you within one month after receipt of your request and explain why the extension is necessary. We may ask you in response to your request to identify yourself.
Like any data subject, you will always have the right to issue a complaint with the competent data protection authority in case of violation of the GDPR and other regulations which affects your privacy. The competent authority for the data processing activities described in this Privacy Statement is the Information Commissioners Office. More information is available on the website at the following link: https://ico.org.uk/.
If you have any questions concerning the manner in which we process your personal data, about this Privacy Statement, or you wish to invoke your rights, you may contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Statement may be modified from time to time. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
This Privacy Statement was last updated in December 2020.
© Badass Studios Ltd 2020